You the user of the Markson Pianos Ltd Web site must evaluate, and bear the risk associated with, the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any content. Markson Pianos Ltd shall have the right, but not the responsibility, to remove content that is deemed, in its sole discretion, unlawful, discriminatory, obscene, harmful, offensive, inaccurate or otherwise in violation of this Agreement or any rules Markson Pianos Ltd has in place at the time. We may elect, in our sole discretion, to monitor some, all, or no areas of the Web site, or forums for adherence to this Agreement or Markson Pianos Ltd’s rules. While we take to make every effort to ensure that product and service information on our Web site is accurate and correct, the results of any actions you take based on the advice found on this Web site are your responsibility alone. Markson Pianos Ltd does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Web site. Markson Pianos Ltd may make changes to the material on this Web site, or to the products and prices described on it, at any time without notice. Some of the material on this Web site may be out of date, and Markson Pianos Ltd makes no commitment to update such material.
By using the Markson Pianos Ltd Web site and/or posting materials, you the user agree to indemnify Markson Pianos Ltd, its officers, directors, employees, successors, agents, distributors, and affiliates for any and all claims, damages, losses, and causes of action (including legal fees) arising out of or relating to your breach or alleged breach of this agreement (including without limitation, claims made by third parties for infringement of intellectual property rights), or for any content that is provided by you (or through your user name and/or password). You agree to cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defence of any claim. Markson Pianos Ltd reserves the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
The information contained on this Web site is for general guidance on topics selected by Markson Pianos Ltd. Such information is provided on a blind basis, without any knowledge as to your industry, identity or specific circumstances. The application and impact of relevant laws will vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. There may also be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies in information contained on this Web site. The information on this Web site is provided with the understanding that Markson Pianos Ltd and various authors and publishers providing such information are not engaged in, and that providing such information does not constitute the rendering of legal, accounting, tax, career or other professional advice or services. As such, information on this Web site should not be relied upon or used as a substitute for consultation whether by telephone, email or in-person with an employee of Markson Pianos Ltd.
The material on this Web site is provided ‘as is’ without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Markson Pianos Ltd provides you with this Web site on the basis that Markson Pianos Ltd excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to this Web site.
Euro pricing is approximate and only given as an indication. The total price will be confirmed at the time of order.
Price Matching Policy –
1) The product in question must be the current model, identical in style, size and colour and offered on the same terms.
2) The product must be held in stock by one of our competitors at the time you wish to make the purchase in-store.
3) If online, the product must be in stock and available for immediate delivery by one of our competitors. Delivery costs, postage and packaging costs and VAT must be included in the price.
4) We must also have the product in question in stock.
5) This Price Match is applicable in respect of any of our UK mainland based competitors.
6) Gift vouchers and Promotional Offers are exempt.
7) This Price Match is not available in respect of web-only based retailers, showrooms attached to web-only based retailers, mail order retailers, factory outlets, membership clubs, duty-free shops, home shopping channels, auction sites, market stalls, private sales and liquidation (or any other “closing down” or insolvency) sales.
8) This Price Match does NOT apply to Option to Purchase Prices where a percentage of the Hire Fees which have been paid is deducted from the price of a product. A special EXCLUSION applies in respect of taking up the Option To Purchase a Digital Piano where an Acoustic Piano has been originally hired.
9) Typographical errors shall not apply. No affiliate, promotional, voucher code or media discount applies. Any other retailer’s price match promotion that offers an additional rebate or other benefits for any price matched product is also excluded.
10) We must be able to verify the lower price being offered by the competitor to our satisfaction.
11) All Price Match transactions are carried out at our discretion.
12) We reserve the right to withdraw this Price Match at any time
Markson Pianos Ltd, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this web site) and any of Markson Pianos Ltd companies and the officers, directors, employees, or agents, of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with this web site in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this web site, any web sites linked to this web site or the material on such web sites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this web site or your downloading of any material from this web site or any web sites linked to this web site. If your use of material on this website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof. Subject to the paragraph below, Markson Pianos Ltd’s total liability in contract, tort, (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation or otherwise, arising in connection with goods provided under the contract shall be limited to the price of the goods paid by the consumer to Markson Pianos Ltd. Markson Pianos Ltd shall not be liable to the consumer or any third party for any indirect or consequential loss or damage, costs, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever or howsoever caused which arise out of or in connection with the contract as detailed in these terms and conditions. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit Markson Pianos Ltd’s liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence; (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.